Financial Management for Maintained Schools
Memory and Metacognition in the Classroom
A practical workshop to develop skills in supporting pupils with memory challenges in the classroom using a metacognitive approach.
- Gain an overview of different memory
- Identify pupils who may have memory
- Understand the link and importance of metacognitive strategies to learning.
- Consider the impact memory difficulties may have on pupil
- Explore a range of effective strategies to support
Wycombe SEND Team