HR Consultancy and Advisory Team - Capability Training
Free for ERA customers
As confirmed in our Service Offering for 2020-2021, Schools and Academies who have purchased the Buckinghamshire Council Employee Relations Advisory Core Package for HR Consultancy support are able to access one free space on these training workshops.
Given the situation with Covid-19 and government guidelines, we will be offering a series of virtual training for Headteachers, Deputy/Assistant Headteachers, School Business Managers, and Bursars instead of the usual face-to-face training. This training will focus on Performance Management via the Capability Policy – Formal Procedures.
This training will be no more than an hour. The training material will include a couple of case studies and model solutions for delegates. The training will include the trainer and a facilitator who will be dealing with questions that delegates may have on the screen. This means delegates should be able to have their questions answered during the session.
This is a new and exciting mode of delivery that we hope attendees enjoy. As you are aware, the HR Consultancy and advisory team (formally ERA) is always at your service with any other questions on a one-to-one basis.
Training Objectives for this Workshop are:
- To enhance your ability to decide on appropriate actions when handling performance issues.
- To provide guidance and ‘best practice’ hints and tips to help improve the effectiveness of formal action.
- To explore areas where you may be able to make better use of formal procedures, to improve the effective running of your schools.
The HR Consultancy and Advisory Team is delighted to confirm the dates for the February training
- 12th March 2021 at 10am (Teams)
- 19th March 2021 at 10am (Teams)