Service DescriptionLast updated:
Employee Relations Core Package
The HR Consultancy and Advisory (formally Employee Relations Advisory (ERA)) Service is committed to offering you a high quality, professional, consultancy service which enables you to effectively manage, support and develop your workforce.
The Consultancy and Advisory Core Package offers an unlimited service to the following:
- First line support from our team of experts on the HR Service Desk by phone and email.
- 24/7 access to all employment policies, guides and manager toolkits related to teachers and to employees on Bucks Pay via the SchoolsWeb, which the school may choose to adopt.
- Expert HR support in person at hearings where dismissal could be an outcome.
- Tailored telephone advice and guidance on all employee relations matters. The provision of a dedicated caseworker to support customers on a one to one basis on all on-going employee relations cases.
- Support, advice and guidance on all of the following employee relation issues:
- Managing health & attendance
- Reasonable adjustments
- Advice on academisation where appropriate
- Managing Change
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Employment tribunals or ACAS contact
- Probationary concerns
- Advice on re-organisations
- Free attendance for one delegate per school to attend a one day or two half day training workshop on ER Policies for Head Teachers and members of the senior leadership team delivered by the HR Consultancy and Advisory Team.
- Notification of changes to teachers’ terms and conditions, Bucks Pay terms and conditions and on employment policy changes.
- Communication and guidance on national developments e.g. industrial action, consultation on teachers’ terms and conditions.
- Quality checking of formal documentation related to Employee Relations issues.
- Family friendly policies guidance (Maternity, Paternity, Flexible working etc.)
- Job evaluations (5 included in your core package per year).
for Schools, Academies and MATs
£43.25 per employee per year for support upto 5 hours, then charged at £87.55 per hour.
On-boarding or exiting arrangements which involves transferring cases to/from another provider will be charged at £87.55 per hour.
TUPE/Academisation work will be charged at £87.55 per hour.