Service Level AgreementLast updated:
Bucks Schools Library Service’s Responsibilities
The Schools Library Service team provides a professional service and will aim to:
- Deliver project collections within the first 2 full weeks of the term. NB – delayed returns of project requests for classroom project collections will result in delayed delivery.
- Notify schools of any delivery problems and/or delays and arrange alternative dates for delivery.
- Add new resources to our stock throughout the year.
The School or Academy’s Responsibilities
The School/Academy will:
- Provide the Schools Library Service with a named contact, email, and phone number.
- Provide the school's Library Service with appropriate access to the school to ensure safe delivery and pick up of project collections and library loans.
- Repack boxes of returned stock with regard to health & safety lifting guidelines.
- Send requests for project collections to the Schools Library Service six weeks before the end of term (summer, autumn, and spring).
- All items are the responsibility of the borrowing school and remain the property of the school's Library Service.
- The Schools Library Service reserves the right to charge full replacement cost for overdue, damaged, and/or lost items.
- Items must be returned to the school's Library Service at the end of the loan or subscription period.