Buckinghamshire Traded Services

Escalation Process and Contacts

Last updated:

We will always aim to resolve any issues that might arise regarding service delivery. Please contact the HR Service Desk initially or the appropriate escalation contact as listed below. In the unlikely event that a dispute cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you would need to raise a formal complaint.

All complaints are taken seriously, and the Council will work with you to try to resolve your complaint to a satisfactory conclusion.



Immediate escalation


If you are not satisfied with the response you have received following the normal support process


(outside formal BC complaints process)

Contact the HR Service Desk at hrservicedesk@buckinghamshire.gov.uk and provide details of your concerns and any supporting material.

Alternatively, you can liaise with a Manager directly via their contact email addresses below:


Debbie Gilder

HR Pensions Lead



Stephanie Hurst

Payroll and Pensions Manager



The formal BC complaint escalation process

The Council’s Customer Complaints and Information Team (CCIT). CCIT will acknowledge the complaint within 10 days of receipt.


The CCIT will then contact the Human Resources Service Director with a request for information/investigation.


The CCIT will respond within 28 days.


Mailbox: Complimentsandcomplaints@Buckinghamshire.gov.uk


Print entire guide

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good