Service level AgreementLast updated:
Acknowledging a Legal Service Desk Call
We will aim to provide initial telephone advice within 1 working day.
We will aim to provide email advice within 2 working days
Assigning a case that comes through to the Legal Team
We will aim to assign a dedicated Legal Adviser to cases, within 48 hours of the query being referred to the Legal Team
Buckinghamshire Council responsibilities
We will provide you with:
- a professional Legal Service;
- advice on appropriate legal strategies that are relevant to specific queries and/or cases;
- advice in a timely and appropriate manner either via the telephone, email or face to face (dependent on the specific situation/availability);
- quality checking of formal letters, reports and any other relevant documents;
- information to highlight any appropriate risks to customers when managing specific people management situations and/or cases.
In addition we will:
- Adhere to the set timeframes in terms of acknowledging a customer’s query;
- Adhere to the set timeframes in terms of assigning a case to a Legal professional.
You will need to:
- Ensure all relevant information is supplied to the Legal professional to ensure the advice offered accurately reflects the situation and/or case;
- Recognise the set timeframes in terms of the set response times;
- Raise any concerns around the service you are receiving as soon as the concern arises;
- Where possible give appropriate notice on seeking support from the service both in terms of advice and in terms of requested attendance at formal proceedings and meetings. By giving appropriate notice it will enable the Legal team to source the right level of support required.
Changes to Services
- Buckinghamshire Council reserve the right to amend service offerings as described in the brochure. These amendments will only be addressed in the event circumstances force changes to how we deliver our service going forward.
- Buckinghamshire Council commits to providing sufficient notice, transition period and an effective date to any new arrangements that may be required. We will keep you informed and will be happy to discuss such changes and affects accordingly.