Buckinghamshire Council provides schools and academies with access contractors to fulfil servicing and repair requirements on your site/s.
Our annual fee covers the annual administrative costs of the scheme. This is based on your buildings’ gross external floor area (GEA). The property will provide full access to the Buckinghamshire Council’s Property Plus service.
Service Desk Support
Our agents are trained to:
- Diagnose your call
- Request your name, job title and full school name with postcode
- Require a detailed description of the type and location of the problem to be addressed
- Prioritise the work in terms of urgency
- Approve simple tasks to allow works to be conducted as soon as possible and inform you of how your call is being treated.
- Unlimited Service desk support
- A fully vetted and approved specialist local contractors framework
- Delivery of fully compliant servicing to all schools and academies priced through economy of scale
- Reduce your running costs and minimise the risk of breakdowns through regular servicing
- Assist in prolonging the life of equipment and buildings
- Give assurance that your sites statutory duties are being met
The Council's approved reactive maintenance contractors who will arrange a repair or remedial solutions
- Specialist advice available from our professional surveyors and engineers when required
Visit our online shop to purchase this offer
Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
A program of statutory testing and repair service with an itemised annual pricing schedule including:
- A program of inspections consisting of the required servicing checks and maintenance of all relevant
plant and associated equipment
- Fulfillment of servicing and testing requirements as per rigorous safety guidelines via the council's
approved specialist maintenance and service contractors
- Guaranteed value for money with direct access to the best rates negotiated by the Local Authority
For your self-financed building projects, you can commission the council's in-house Property Services which include the design, specification, and implementation of works executed on your behalf.