The School Management Support Team supports the coordination and management of the electronic provision of data and information to all schools, academies and the local authority. The team provides a range of contextual and performance information to support a school, early years and local authority planning, performance monitoring and to assist with school self-evaluation.
Before the School Management Support Team (SMST) can provide data support to academies, a data exchange agreement needs to be in place. If you do not currently have a data sharing agreement, please contact the SMST directly to obtain a copy if you want to participate in any of the following services Contact Us
The academy will also need to make sure that Privacy Notices are issued to every parent/guardian/carer in line with the guidelines issued by the DfE, ensuring that the sharing of information with Buckinghamshire Council is mentioned.
Services we offer:
- ACORN Analysis
- ACORN Analysis including Maps
- Annual Buyback Package (offering a range of performance and contextual analyses as well as guidance and advice required from the team)
- Catchment Analysis
- Free School Meal Eligibility Checking Service
- Fisher Funds Trust Subscription Service
- IDACI Analysis including Pupil Data
- IDACI Analysis including Pupil Data and Maps
- Visits and extra support
- Ward Analysis including Pupil Data
- Ward Analysis including Pupil Data and Maps