Buckinghamshire Council offers two pension packages.
- The Teachers Pensions Scheme (TP)
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
The pensions team offers a high-quality level of service to both schools and academies. We provide a professional, confidential and highly effective service to our customers.
Teachers' Pensions Scheme (TP)
The Teachers' Pensions team offers a high-quality level of service to all schools and academies.
The key services provided by the team are as follows:
- Monthly Data Collection
- Scheme Membership
Contributions (including buying Additional Pension Benefits)
- Pension Auto Enrolment process (PAE)
- Payment of monthly pension contributions to Teachers' Pensions, Darlington
- Teachers' Pensions Regulations
- Confidential information on retirement and associated benefits
- Re-employment implications following a retirement
Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
LGPS is a valuable part of the pay and reward packages for employees within local government.
- New members joining the scheme
- Members leaving the scheme
- Contributions (including 50/50 scheme, ARC)
- Additional Voluntary Contributions
- Pensions Auto Enrolment process (PAE)
- Process opt-in/ opt-out notifications, for a member who wishes to join or leave the scheme
- LGPS regulations and guidelines
- Annual Contribution Summary Return
- Annual Contribution Posting Report