The Occupational Health provision is an independent and confidential service which actively promotes and maintains good health in the workplace to support employers and employees when working impacts on health and health impacts on workers.
People Asset Management Occupational Health Solutions
People Asset Management Ltd (PAM) are Buckinghamshire Council’s comprehensive Occupational Health (OH) and Employee Assistance Provider (EAP). PAM is working in partnership with the Council to:
- Provide good quality management advice;
- Provide fast and effective interventions;
- Work in partnership with the Council to reduce sickness absence.
The full Occupational Health package provides you with access to the following:
- OH referrals and appointments with qualified Occupational Health practitioners. A flexible range of consultation methods, including face to face appointments and teleconsultations for less complex cases. Where possible, PAM will intervene early to help speed up recovery (e.g. fast track counselling for mental health-related referrals). Before and after a consultation the advising clinician will conduct ‘brief’ and ‘debrief’ sessions with the relevant line manager and HR if appropriate.
- Fit4Jobs online employment screening facility; can be used to ensure that newly appointed staff are fit for work or if any special requirements are needed to help them carry out their role.
- Employee Assistance Programme is a completely independent and confidential personal support service which is available entirely free to you.