Governor Priorities – Spring Term Agendas with BASG
Governor Priorities – Spring Term Agenda
This is a free session for governors to review their priorities for the Spring term. The session will include information updates from the DfE, NGA and the LA priorities to help Boards set their agenda items and tasks for the Spring term.
Led by Paul Randall and Anne Sheddick from the Buckinghamshire Association of School Governors, this session will also include signposting to key areas to support Boards in the second term of this academic year.
- Review your priorities for the autumn term meetings
- Help set your agenda for the autumn term meetings
- Be signposted to a range of useful and practical resources
Paul Randall & Anne Sheddick, Buckinghamshire Association of School Governors (BASG)
Who should book on:
- Chairs and Vice Chairs of Governors
- All governors who would welcome a greater understanding of Spring term priorities
- Governor Clerks